Friday, November 27, 2009

Expectations - A service announcement

After a short dialogue with a reader - nice to know there is at least one out there - I thought it would be appropriate to write a little section about my aspirations for this blog.

It was never my intention that I would update it daily or several times a week, and on the other hand I am well aware that some new content is required in order to keep you interested. So expect new post a couple of times each month, and with variable intervals.

I have no fixed schedule for posting here, as I do no have a list of subjects lined up.

Usually a post evolves in the following way. I experience something, that puzzles, annoys or in some other way forces me to react to something. I then start to analyse the experience and maybe at some point I come across something which has analogies to the business analyst world. This will then start to evolve in my head to a description of the situation and to the point that I wish to draw from the experience.
After that it is a question of finding the time to write the post.

This was a short intermezzo, and I promise the that the next, more business relevant post, is just around the corner. I just need to write it, the idea is there. I can tell you so much that it continues the trend of traffic observations and includes more about expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment